trump and golf

micky

Nov 22, 2020, 2:42:38 AM11/22/20
On Antenna TV tonight, one episode of Jack Benny was all about his
playing golf, and he was cheating, and I suddently remembered, Doesn't
Stumpie cheat at golf too?

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/10-astonishing-claims-from-the-book-detailing-president-trumps-cheating-at-golf

https://golf.com/lifestyle/celebrities/how-why-president-trump-cheats-golf-playing-tiger-woods/

There are more links but these ae enough to answer the question... Yes,
he does.

And what's the point? Unless you're playing for a lot of money, and you
want the money, doesn't he remember how badly he really scored?

Like I say, he has too many things wrong with him to remember them all
at once.

It's really incredible.

And of course his whole public life is like that, including trying for
months to cheat in the recent election.

mickey

Nov 22, 2020, 7:13:29 AM11/22/20

Phil Kangas

Nov 22, 2020, 1:26:57 PM11/22/20

"mickey" <fake...@fake-domain.com> wrote in message
> On 11/22/20 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
>> On Antenna TV tonight, one episode of Jack Benny was all
>> about his
>> playing golf, and he was cheating, and I suddently
>> remembered, Doesn't
>> Stumpie cheat at golf too?

"If there is any larceny in a man, golf will bring it out."
— Paul Gallico

Clare Snyder

Nov 23, 2020, 1:16:53 AM11/23/20
On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 02:42:33 -0500, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
wrote:
Someone who cheats both on his wife and at golf is nothing more or
less than a scoundrel. One who also cheats in business is a scoundrel,
a crook, and a thief.

Gomez

Nov 23, 2020, 6:47:56 AM11/23/20
Are you talking about Joe and Jill's affair?

As far as the Bidet laptop, the jury is still out.